W E E K L Y C H E A T

Paying your fine:(Computer version only) Press the key on your keyboard with these symbols on it ` ~ then type the following text into the bar: player.payfine If you typed the cheat in correctly, your bounty will disappear.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Morrowind GOTY Launched May, 2003, Purchased January, 2011

Where have I been for seven years? Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls III Game of the Year Edition was anounced May 17, 2003(ten days before my fifth birthday). Had I been a little older, I sure would have known what was on my wish list! But, in about a week, it should arrive at GameSpot. Bloodmoon and Tribunal are of course included in the package, along with a few other additions to the original game. But what I'm most looking forward to is the game itself. Since my old copy was scratched to ribbons, I have not had the chance to indulge into some first-person pleasure. The GOTY will be a bonus as I have never played the expansion packs and are eager to find out the pros and cons of contracting Lycanthropy(werewolf-ism).

No comments:

Post a Comment